FOR SALE £795,000
In a most glorious location on the edge of the picturesque village of Cardington is this beautifully presented 4 Bedroomed property. Waterloo stands in delightful gardens and grounds of approximately 2 acres. Viewing is essential to appreciate the location and quality of this very special property. Call our Church Stretton office on 01694 722723 but hurry this stunning property wont be around for long.
Time to contact us and book yourself in for a FREE valuation from local agents who understand the market in their area
Shrewsbury 01743 272710
Church Stretton 01694 722723
Craven Arms 01588 672728
Ludlow 01584 875207
Midlands leads the country as price of property coming to market jumps 1.3%
• Price of property coming to market increases by 1.3% (+£3,877) this month, the same average rise as in buy-to-let-boosted March 2016
• Monthly rise of this size has only been exceeded once at this time of year since 2007
• Modest annual growth of 2.3% compared to 7.6% in March 2016, highlighting slower pace of increase
• Mighty Midlands leads the rest of the country with East and West Midlands prices at record highs
• East Midlands up by 2.1% this month and 5.7% year-on-year, surpassing £200,000 for the first time
• West Midlands monthly prices also up 2.1% and up 4.2% annually
Great to see Bishops Castle being recognised for a great place to live and visit. Look at our web page for properties around the area. http://www.samuelwood.co.uk
Check out this new business opened up in Church Stretton great atmosphere and open sundays BONUS.
Start Saving get yourself on that ladder.
Dont think we have anything this unusal on our books!!!!
For SALE £475,000
Early viewing is recommended of this charming and beautifully presented, Grade II Listed Detached village cottage having considerable character and charm. Potential Building Plot subject to planning consent. Early viewing is recommended. Call our Shrewsbury Office for further details and to arrange a viewing 01743 272710
FOR SALE £92,500
Great opptunity to help get onto the property ladder
Occupying an attractive, prominent position in the centre of this picturesque village, this three bedroom end of terrace property benefits from generous sized front and rear gardens with attractive views to the rear. It is undergoing refurbishment to be offered on a Shared Ownership basis, minimum 50%, with Shropshire Housing Association and applicants will need to be registered with Shropshire HomePoint and have local connections.Please call our Church Stretton office for further details 01694 722723