FOR SALE £320,000.
On the edge of the small village of Wall-under-Heywood is this very nicely presented Detached Home with excellent accommodation of two Reception Rooms, fitted Kitchen, and integral Garage. On the first floor is a Master Bedroom with En-Suite plus three further Bedrooms and family Bathroom. Pretty Gardens with wonderful views over the surrounding countryside. Call our Church Stretton Team to arrange a viewing 01694 722723
FOR SALE £795,000
In a most glorious location on the edge of the picturesque village of Cardington is this beautifully presented 4 Bedroomed property. Waterloo stands in delightful gardens and grounds of approximately 2 acres. Viewing is essential to appreciate the location and quality of this very special property. Call our Church Stretton office on 01694 722723 but hurry this stunning property wont be around for long.
Time to contact us and book yourself in for a FREE valuation from local agents who understand the market in their area
Shrewsbury 01743 272710
Church Stretton 01694 722723
Craven Arms 01588 672728
Ludlow 01584 875207
Midlands leads the country as price of property coming to market jumps 1.3%
• Price of property coming to market increases by 1.3% (+£3,877) this month, the same average rise as in buy-to-let-boosted March 2016
• Monthly rise of this size has only been exceeded once at this time of year since 2007
• Modest annual growth of 2.3% compared to 7.6% in March 2016, highlighting slower pace of increase
• Mighty Midlands leads the rest of the country with East and West Midlands prices at record highs
• East Midlands up by 2.1% this month and 5.7% year-on-year, surpassing £200,000 for the first time
• West Midlands monthly prices also up 2.1% and up 4.2% annually
Great to see Bishops Castle being recognised for a great place to live and visit. Look at our web page for properties around the area. http://www.samuelwood.co.uk
Check out this new business opened up in Church Stretton great atmosphere and open sundays BONUS.
Start Saving get yourself on that ladder.
Dont think we have anything this unusal on our books!!!!
For SALE £475,000
Early viewing is recommended of this charming and beautifully presented, Grade II Listed Detached village cottage having considerable character and charm. Potential Building Plot subject to planning consent. Early viewing is recommended. Call our Shrewsbury Office for further details and to arrange a viewing 01743 272710